Friday 8 September 2017

September and back in a routine!

So glad to be back in a routine and have a bit more free time again. I've been really busy with my dyary journaling, making loads and loads of birthday cards, and I've even had some Christmas orders! So over the next few weeks I will be putting bits on here. Its my daughters birthday soon so I've made her this card which I would also like to enter at try it on a Tuesday. I'm not very good at sewing but its something I'm working on. Anyway as long as my daughter likes it I'm happy.

She also loves cats and I think she will like this cute button.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Birthday card! Thank you for joininf Trsy It On Tuesday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie! I love how you have made this card and so will your daughter! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a really lovely birthday card, I'm sure your daughter will love it.
    Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete