Wednesday 16 August 2017

In my beautiful garden

 
Hi got this wooden box that looks like a book from my local charity shop and I soon got to work using dylusions paints, distress oxides that I used for the background.. I also did some stenciling and some stamping with some mini flowers from Indigo blu . I then used cut outs from a napkin that my friend Chris gave me for my beautiful birds, thank you. Some of My die cut outs for the flowers and feather,that I think I had used brusho when I was doing backgrounds one day. I think I will be brave and enter this into Try it on Tuesday. Love the weather today think I will go for a nice walk, get the teenagers out and get some more inspiration. Have a fab day whatever you do x 

6 comments:

  1. Terrific project

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden! Glad the birds came in handy! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Big hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have altered the wooden box. Stunning design! Thanks for joining us in the fun at TioT this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely box, lovely colours, love the serviette birds and the pretty flowers

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete