Friday 4 August 2017

Holiday


Hi, back from a beautiful holiday in Southport with my family, here is my holiday page in my Dyan's Dyary. These are my own flowers I've drawn and I feel the flowers and colours represent the lovely weather we had. I'm going to add in some inserts as I ran out of space! We made lots of memories and I feel very lucky to have such an amazing supportive family.
I did look all over for a craft shop but as I don't drive it's difficult on foot. I did find one, that was sadly empty. I don't know if they've relocated or just closed down, but it made my heart sink a little as lots of small shops seem to be closing down, as they struggle to keep up with the online competition and larger stores. I love my local craft shop and would feel lost without it.
If you are off on your holidays or get a day or 2 off work, I hope its relaxing and you get to be a bit creative and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I think my comment got eaten as I made it from my phone!! I love this journal page Annie and so pleased you had a great holiday! Carnforth is lucky to have such a good craft shop - it does make you appreciate it when there is nothing around too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete